Wow, has this been a crazy week. My first day of work was a real misadventure in the art of the German language. Whoever told me that my German was passable was being less than truthful. The good news??? I only hit one person with my car backing out of the driveway (he had some choice words for me in a dialect I'm glad I couldn't understand) and the manager of the local grocery stores accusations of theft on my part turned out to be false once he reviewed the store security camera footage (true story). Seriously, who is accused of vehicular assault and international theft in the same week??? This guy, right here!
If I didn't laugh on my schnitzel than I'd cry into my Bier ; ) Stay tuned for more pics, stories, and hijinx to come!
Bis Später (Until Later)......
Herr Hertzler
oh boy....I have a feeling you could write a pretty funny book when this is all said and done.
ReplyDelete